Follow these steps to add IP restrictions to a Virtual Terminal User account.
*Please note: In order to add IP restrictions to the Hierarchy Admin account, please contact our Customer Support Team at 866-290-5400 Opt. 1
- Login to The Virtual Terminal
- Navigate to the User Options tab and click on "Search" to find the user to edit.
- Click on "Edit" next to the user you would like to edit.
- Under "Network Security", check the "IP Limited" box
- Insert the IP address of the user in the "IP Low Range" and "IP High Range" boxes.
- Or if the IP address is dynamic, then you would enter the low range and high range of the IP in those fields.
- Once the IP address has been entered, go to the bottom of the screen and click "Update a User".