Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open Dex. and click Disputes
2. Search for the desired dispute by Customer Name or Dispute Number and/or use the available filters to narrow down the displayed list of disputes on the Disputes Datagrid.
3. Click on the row on which the desired dispute displays.
4. If not already selected, click the Items Needed Tab.
5. Click Browse to upload documents. You will be able to search documents on your computer and upload from any folder or drive.
6. Click the Visible to All drop down to select the privacy visibility option.
7. Select the appropriate visibility access you want to provide.
8. Click Upload
9. Click the X in the Documents: Document Updated box to close the window.
10. Click the drop down next to Actions.
11. Click Submit for Review
12. Click Confirm after reading the information provided. Please note that the verbiage will be dependent on the record type i.e., Inquiry, Chargeback, or 2nd Chargeback.
13. Click Submit
14. Once the dispute has been updated, click the X in the Disputes: Dispute updated box to close the window.