Support Services

Q: I issued a refund to the wrong account and it funded successfully and never came back as returned, what can I do to get this money back?

A: If the transaction is no longer in a ready status and you do not have the authorization to re-debit this persons account, you would want to contact customer service—866-290-5400 option 1 or and let them know you need to do a recall on a transaction. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.