Support Services

Partner Bank Account Change Request


Partners will need to complete the Partner Bank Account Change form and if the partner doesn't have a permanent, imprinted voided check to provide, a bank verification form can be taken to their bank to complete. Completed online forms will automatically be routed on the back end to our Account Changes Team.

If there are issues with the online form, you can use the PDF attachment for the Partner bank account change request.  Upon completion, the PDF can be sent to or faxed to 469-675-8740.

Partner Bank Account Change Form

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.