1. The first step is to open Dex. and click Funding.
2. Click the drop down to select your date range.
3. Click the first date of your range.
4. Then click the last date of your date range or select from a predetermined range on the left.
5. Click Apply.
6. You can also search by Bank Account number if the transaction didn't populate in the provided date range by entering the merchant's full bank account number.
7. You also have the option to search by the Amount of the funding transaction.
8. There are additional filtering options available if you're unable to locate the funding transaction with any of the previous search criteria.
9. Click the 3 vertical dots to see all transactions that comprise the funding transaction.
10. Click Related Transactions to view a list of transactions related to the funding activity. This action will take you to the transaction module. More information on view transactions can be found here.
11. Click the 3 vertical dots to get additional options related to the transaction.
Please note the available options are based on the current status of the transaction.
Here's an interactive tutorial