- To update an email address on file, an authorized contact should send the request using the Formstack form linked below or from an authorized email that is currently on file to firstname.lastname@example.org if using attached PDF.
- An authorized contact is defined as the signer, controller, primary contact, or anyone listed as an additional contact authorized to make changes.
- The request should be emailed and include the MID the changes apply to, what email address needs to be changed / replaced and provide the new email address to be updated.
- If the authorized contact is no longer able to access to the current authorized email on file, the email address change request form must be completed.
Important Things to Note:
- If the merchant has access to the current email address on file, please do not send the email address change request form. They would need to just email in the request.
- Email addresses cannot be updated over the phone.
Formstack Link: Email Address Change Request