Objective: To ensure precision and uniformity in the scoring of analysts’ work when working Proof of Authorizations (POAs). The scorecard will be used as a mechanism to spotlight analysts’ strengths as well as recognize areas for improvement and procedural change.
Verification: 18 Points (8 Points & 10 Points)
- Did the agent confirm the POA is within the dispute timeframe and not previously returned?
- If No is checked for any question in the Verification: POA section, is there supporting documentation included or comments in WT that reflect Merchant education was provided by the Risk Analyst?
Procedural: 34 Points (10 Points & 8 Points)
- Did the analyst locate the correct transaction?
- Did the analyst send an email notification via Freshdesk?
- Did the analyst ensure the request is logged in the POA Tracking Sheet?
- Did the analyst add all POA-related details to the POA Tracking Sheet?
Verification: POA: 40 Points (8 Points each question)
- Does the POA include the receiver’s name?
- Does the POA received readily identify as an authorization?
- Does the POA include the amount, start date of authorization, and number/frequency of payments within the POA?
- Does the POA include where it’s a single entry or recurring, and if recurring, the TRN and DDA?
- If CCD, PPD, or WEB, is revocation language included for recurring or single-entry transactions scheduled in advance?
Tip: This doesn’t apply to TEL, therefore, N/A should be marked for this entry class code.
Documentation: 8 Points
- Did the agent add proper or appropriate comments in WebTools?