1. The first step is to open Dex. and click the Transactions module on the left.
2. Select the filters you need to export. Additional can be viewed by clicking More Filters
3. In this example we will filter payment methods by clicking Methods.
4. In this example we will filter payment methods by clicking Methods.
5. After selecting applicable payment methods Click Update
6. Now we will filter by approval response. Click Response.
7. Click Approved.
8. Now you can see all related transactions within a specified time frame using the selected filters.
To add summary totals to the data export a csv by clicking on the export button above the transaction grid.
9. You can gain immediate access to up to 10,000 records using the export feature. Records over that amount can be accessed in the downloads section.