QA Procedure- Risk 1st Trans
- Access the 1st Trans report from the K drive.
K drive > Risk Tracking > 1st Trans report > 2020 > Month > Daily report
Note: You will have to pull each day’s report separately with 5 days a week (report is pulled for every day including weekends).
- Retrieve an Application ID from Column M in the 1st Trans report
Note: Column B shows who the item is assigned to. You will pull 10% of each analyst’s work for the week to QA with a minimum of 2 per week.
- Copy the App ID in Webtools
- To verify the criminal report, go to Verifications and ensure there is a green check next to the Criminal report.
Note: Mark the MID down because it will be used later in the process to run transactions.
- Check the Prohibited and Restricted Business Relationship Policy to confirm the new business isn’t on the TOB prohibited list?
- Copy the App ID in Dex in the Application field under the Forte 10000 MID
- To verify the business address is a physical address, click on the website link in Dex.
Note: If there is no business address on the website, mark as N/A.
- Check Attachments in Dex for the SOS document.
Note: There is no other way to verify the SOS (I asked Stephanie). If the SOS document isn’t uploaded here. If no attachment here, mark as N/A.
- Verify the phone number, address and email address on the application matches what is on the website.
Note: If there is no phone number, address, or email address on the website, mark as N/A.
- Check the Comments in Webtools for notes left by the analyst.
Note: There aren’t set notes for 1st Trans comments.