QA Procedure- Risk POA
- Login to Freshdesk and enter Filters: Agents, Groups, Created, Status and click Apply.
Note: Created should be Last 7 days and Status of Closed
- Obtain the MID from the subject line of the ticket, if applicable.
Note: If the MID is not in the subject line, proceed to Step 3.
- Locate the transaction detail portion of the email to confirm due date and determine if POA is within the dispute time frame.
- Open the POA worksheet located in SharePoint.
- In the POA worksheet, search for the MID (highlight Column C, Ctrl + F) to ensure Column F total matches the transactions listed in the body of the email.
- In Webtools, go to the Comments to ensure the analyst entered notes.