Objective: To ensure precision and uniformity in the scoring of analysts’ work when reviewing 1st transactions. The scorecard will be used as a mechanism to spotlight analysts’ strengths as well as recognize areas for improvement and procedural change.
Procedural 88 Points (11 Points each question)
- Did the analyst review the criminal record for the applicant?
- Did the analyst check to see if the business in on the TOB prohibited list?
- Is the provided business address an actual physical address?
- Is the signer on the account linked to the business?
- Did the analyst confirm the SOS is active?
- Does the phone number on the website match what’s on the application?
- Does the address on the website match what’s on the application?
- Does the email address on the website match what’s on the application?
Documentation 12 Points
- Did the analyst add proper or appropriate comments in Webtools?