Objective: To ensure precision and uniformity in the scoring of analysts’ work when reviewing 1st transactions. The scorecard will be used as a mechanism to spotlight analysts’ strengths as well as recognize areas for improvement and procedural change.
Procedural 90 Points (9 Points each question)
- Did the analyst review the criminal record for the applicant?
- Did the analyst check to see if the business in on the TOB prohibited list?
- Is the provided business address an actual physical address?
- Is the signer on the account linked to the business?
- Did the analyst confirm the SOS is active?
- Does the phone number on the website match what’s on the application?
- Does the address on the website match what’s on the application?
- Does the email address on the website match what’s on the application?
- Did the analyst check Match and upload the report in Dex?
N/A would be used if another team, i.e. UW has already added the document to Dex. If this response is checked, please leave a note advising of such.
- If the Risk Review fails, did the analyst request or obtain a voided check?
Documentation 10 Points
- Did the analyst add proper or appropriate comments in Webtools?