Objective: To ensure precision and uniformity in the scoring of analysts’ work when working Proof of Authorizations (POAs). The scorecard will be used as a mechanism to spotlight analysts’ strengths as well as recognize areas for improvement and procedural change.
Verification: 20 Points
- Did the agent confirm the POA is within the dispute timeframe and not previously returned?
Procedural: 64 Points (16 Points each question)
- Did the agent locate the correct transaction?
- Did the agent send an email notification via FD?
- Did the analyst ensure the request is logged in the POA Tracking Sheet?
- Did the analyst add relevant notes to the tracking spreadsheet in SharePoint?
Documentation: 16 Points
- Did the agent add proper or appropriate comments in WebTools?