Q: How to request Dex invite
A: Authorized contacts can send an email to email@example.com to request Dex access. Please provide all applicable Organization or Merchant IDs that the merchant has the authorization to access, along with the email address the invite should be sent to. Dex Invites expire after seven (7) days, merchants will need to contact our Support team to re-invite should their invite expire.
Q: How to Register for Dex
A: When the invite is received, accept the invitation and proceed with registration, password creation, and terms agreement. When complete you will need to continue through the prompted verification process. Click here for full instructions.
Q: How to reactivate suspended Dex accounts
A: If you previously registered for a Dex account, but have not accessed it in 90 days you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your account information which includes either your merchant account ID or organization ID. Once received, our support team will review and provide guidance on how to reactivate your account.
Q: How to locate the billing section in Dex
A: Merchants who have full access to Dex view will be different from disputes only, but the steps to access billing is the same. Please click here for a brief tutorial.
Q: What changes are included in the Merchant Services Agreement?
A: 1. Transaction Processing Services – This section has been amended to provide more detail regarding Forte’s authorization to act as an agent to process payments on your behalf; to add clarifying language regarding Forte’s ability to set and hold funds on reserve; details of the escheatment process; and to clarify the circumstances under which Forte may temporarily suspend Services to a Merchant account.
2. Confidentiality – This section has been amended to add a reference to the new definition of Confidential Information in Appendix A/Glossary and to include mutual obligations regarding consumer financial information.
3. Compliance with Rules and Laws - This section has been amended to include compliance with FinCEN Rules regarding reporting any change in beneficial ownership of your company (if applicable).
4. Term and Termination – This section has been amended to include a three-year term, effective as of the date you first entered an agreement with Forte, with one year auto-renew terms and to align the circumstances allowing for immediate termination with those allowing for temporary suspension of services.
5. Notice – This section has been amended to allow for electronic mail as an acceptable form of notice.
6. General Provisions – This section has been amended to change the governing law to the state of Delaware and to include “epidemics” in the Force Majeure clause with a delineated process of notification for any force majeure event.
7. Appendix A/Glossary- This section has been amended to add a definition of Confidential Information to the Glossary.
You can view the full amendment here.