Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. Click Developer on the Dex navigation menu.
2. To generate or edit API credentials click on API Credentials.
Note: This is where you can set API credentials used by these APIs: Forte Checkout auth version 2.0 and RESTful webservices.
3. To create new credentials click Create
4. Name the credentials by using the name box.
5. Click Create New Api Key.
6. Here you can see the API Access ID and the API Secure Key. If you select copy, it will copy the key automatically for you.
7. Click Back to go back to the API Credentials data grid.
8. In the API Credentials data grid you can see all credentials created.
9. You can delete or suspend the credentials by clicking the three dots at the end of the row.
10. Click desired credential to be taken into the API Credentials detail window to view additional information and other actions.
11. Click on Regenerate Secure Key to regenerate the secure key.
12. Click Regenerate to regenerate and save new Secure Key.
13. Click Actions
14. From here you can also delete or suspend the credentials.
15. Click Dev Docs to view our Developer Documentation. This will open a new tab/window and will take you to our website.