Please follow the below steps after the Integration team completes your client token transfer:
1. Generate the API Access ID and the API Secure Key from the Dex Portal (click here details on accessing credentials in Dex)
To create a new set of API credentials, complete the following steps:
- Access the API Credentials Datagrid by clicking Developer > API Credentials.
- Click the Create button. The Create API Credentials Screen displays.
- Enter an easy-to-remember name for your API credentials set into the Name field.
- Click the Create New API Key button. The Access ID and Secure Key fields display along with a Copy button so that you can easily copy the values to your code.
- Click the Back link to return to the API Credentials Datagrid.
2. Add the information into the selection under Processor, see next image for example. Please note: Location ID and Merchant ID are the same.
- Organization ID
- Location ID (Merchant ID)
- API Access ID
- API Secure Key
Please note: Location ID and Merchant ID are the same
3. Click "save" to complete the process