Please follow the below steps after the Integration team completes your client token transfer:
1. Generate the API Access ID and the API Secure Key from the Dex Portal (click here details on accessing credentials in Dex)
To create a new set of API credentials, complete the following steps:
- Access the API Credentials Datagrid by clicking Developer > API Credentials.
- Click the Create button. The Create API Credentials Screen displays.
- Enter an easy-to-remember name for your API credentials set into the Name field.
- Click the Create New API Key button. The Access ID and Secure Key fields display along with a Copy button so that you can easily copy the values to your code.
- Click the Back link to return to the API Credentials Datagrid.
2. Add your credentials into AlarmBiller application
- Open your Alarmbiller application
- Select “Setup” to navigate to the AlarmBiller Setup Tables
- Select the “eCheck/Credit Card” button
3. Fill-in all required fields:
- Organization ID – Comes from the top left corner of DEX
- Location ID – Merchant ID # from Forte (Forte Portal)
- API Access ID - Created and copied over from DEX
- API Secure Key – Created and copied over from DEX
4. Click "save" to complete the process