Partner Portal Retirement
Forte will be retiring the Partner Portal at the end of Q1 2019. As a result of this, we have built modules within our Dex platform with partner requested features. Not familiar with Dex? Don't worry - in the coming months, we will be sending invites to our Partners who haven't had an opportunity to interact with Dex.
Dex is a secure, responsive payment platform that features:
- Merchant application tracking
- Rate plan management
- Disputes management and notifications
- Transaction and funding data grids
- User and customer management
- User-friendly reporting
What does this mean for you?
Dex is so powerful that it replaces everything the Partner Portal does...and more. If you already have Dex access, you will see a new section under the Merchant Applications module that includes applications and rate plans. If you don't currently access Dex, you will be receiving an invite in January to access to our partner-focused merchant application module within Dex (access to other modules may be available based upon your partner model). Once set up, you will be able to access the features and modules listed above to track applications, create new rate plans and manage existing plans.
Interested in learning how Dex can help your organization? Find out more details here.
As mentioned, the Partner Portal will be retired, below is a tentative timeline for the plan.
Portal Retirement Timeline:
- December 15th: Forte's first adopter group will provide feedback regarding Dex partner-focused features
- January 4th: Dex invites to partners and 30 days notice of Partner Portal retirement; action is required to transition to Dex.
- February 4th: Dex partner features and modules are accessible to all partners
- March 29th : Partner Portal Officially Retired