Depending on how Forte receives the transactions, various response codes may be returned for EFT accounts on the "Known Bad" list:
- Real-Time Integrations (AGI, SWP, or Virtual Terminal) and ATMVerify Transactions via Batch File Transmission - Transaction will be declined with a U02: ACCOUNT NOT APPROVED error message.
- Batch File Transmission (Direct Billing, Transporter, or any software uploading a file containing a transaction) - Transaction will be approved for processing and returned on the origination date with one of the following error messages:
- R02: ACCOUNT CLOSED
- R03: NO ACCOUNT/UNABLE TO LOCATE ACCOUNT
- R04: INVALID ACCOUND NUMBER
- R13: RDFI NOT QUALIFIED TO PARTICIPATE
- R28: ROUTING NUMBER CHECK DIGIT ERROR