To get a report from Forte that has all the fields you need and that you can customize to get any other fields associated with those, you can either use a temporary template if you will only do this one (Solution I ), or create a template that you can use on demand so that you won't have to do the work over and over again (Solution II ):
- Solution I:
Please follow the steps below to get a customized Ad-Hoc Reporting as shown on the snapshot below:
After logging into your Virtual Terminal user account,please click on the Transaction tab, then on the Export icon located on the left bar, and then:1. click the "Export" tab
2. click "Ad-Hoc" radio button
3. Select the appropriate date range, the type of report you need, the format you want and select the show header if you wish to have that as well.
4. By clicking the first arrow, you can select the list of fields you wish to show on your reporting.
5. Verify that you have all the desired fields and in the right order under the "Fields to export" section.
6. Click the "Export" Button to export the report.
- Solution II:
To create a template:
click on the Export icon located under the Transaction tab.
click the Templates tab
- click the format you want (I have chosen Excel for ease of use)
- name your template.
- Check show header if you wish to have that.
- select the list of fields you wish to have on your template.
click the first arrow to move the fields to be exported.
Verify that you have all the desired fields and in the right order under the "Fields to export" section.
Click the "Save" Icon to save your template for future use.
To use your customized template, please follow the steps as shown on the snapshots below:
click the "Export" icon located under the Transaction tab.
click the "Export" tab
click the "Template" radio button
Select the appropriate date range, the type of report you need and the format under which you had created your template (in my case it was Excel).
Click on the corresponding template name from the drop-down list of your existing templates (in my case I named it Merchant defined fields), this will auto-populate the fields to export and any other options you specified on your template.
Click the "Export" Button to export the report.